Re-entry Education And Development (READ)
Summary: Second Chance adult education and workforce readiness partner providing accredited educational opportunities for students ages 17 and up from all walks of life seeking to become functional, contributing members of the community.
1. Classes to help build a literate workforce that is ready to transition to vocational training programs, college, and employment:
· High School Equivalency preparation (GED 2014, HiSet & TASC test prep)· Basic reading, math, and writing skills building · Vocational & College entrance exam tutorials
2. Workforce readiness through computer literacy and 2nd language acquisition for a global workforce.
· English and Spanish for the workplace
3. Referral point of other agencies, schools, courts, programs, literacy providers, and organizations when remedial education is needed to successfully enter educational training programs, post-secondary education, and attain or retain employment.